If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦<3 Me, too. :<

Nala had never exactly fallen out of his puphood. He was still very young, and mentally, he had not progressed much at all. For such a thing, he was very glad to find someone willing to play with him. Everyone in his own clan seemed very serious all of the time, and he didn't really know what to think about that. It only made this whole war situation seem more daunting, since everyone seemed so worried or whatever all the time, and he never quite knew what to do about it. Now that he was away and had someone to play with, Nala was beginning to feel really comfortable in his new home, finally!

As Minos moved closer to the tree again, Nala yipped warningly, his happiness evident in his broad smile. He launched himself after the alabastor wolf, excited to be moving and doing something apparently useful. After all, he was protecting his tree! And that was very important to his life, most definitely. "I'm gonna get you, I promise!" he said, grinning as he slowed down, dancing on his back paws a little bit as he mockingly threatened the Dahlian.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread