If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]

I ♥ them! They are undeniably adorable. =D

His fur felt weirdly out of place as he lay in a heap on the forest floor, the wind knocked out of him with the surprise of having tripped over one of the tree roots. Well, that was embarrassing. He peered around, hoping he could salvage some of his lost dignity before Minos saw him in such a state, but it was too late. "I dunno..." he said, squirming and struggling to roll himself back over into a better position, finding himself lying on the floor on his stomach, legs tucked underneath him. Well, it was certainly better than being in a tangled mess, like he had been!

And then, he had an idea! Nala stretched forward some, trying to look like he was still trying to get his bearings on having fallen. "I think..." He paused, failing to hide his happy grin. "I think... I got you!" he barked, nudging at Minos with his nose before running off again, turning after a few yards to see if Minos was chasing him now. He was very excited to be chased this time, instead of doing the chasing! The young coyote liked playing with Minos a lot, and he did not care that he was from Dahlia de Mai. He liked him a lot, and Minos was more fun than anyone he could remember meeting (which was a frightfully small number, really).

<style type="text/css">
.nala001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#143214; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nala001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; text-align:right;}
.nala001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nala001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#87726c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... la001a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #362e25; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread