If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words.

The smell of what the other was doing was very strong, even if Nala had no idea what, exactly, it was that they were doing. Wrinkling his nose, he stepped forward more, having no concept of safety in distance. Truthfully, he did not even realize that this was the smell he was supposed to avoid because they were involved in the war. It had lingered on the young black puppy from the day before, and Anselm's reaction certainly had not been a good one (he had already forgotten the triggered memories of his siblings at the loud yelling), but the young coyote really did not know how to put two and two together. He never really saw the potential danger in anything he did, and this time was no different. Since they were not on Inferni soil, he was going to be as friendly as he would with anyone. There was no harm in that, as far as he could tell.

"I'm Nala," he said, tail wagging excitedly behind him. This was great, the other one was nice, too! That was always important, since he was not really much of a fan of meeting others who were not nice. Briefly, his thoughts turned to the idea that this canine might be one of those that could change their shape and walk on two legs, but the thought was immediately forgotten. He never really could hold an idea for very long, he knew, but it was not really an issue for him. He sniffed the air tentatively, then motioned towards the trees awkwardly, asking while he did so, "What were you just doing?" Having never lived in a pack or clan before coming to Inferni, Nala was not used to such things. His family had been alone, generally, and had moved around to where food was plentiful. This whole area was so strange!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread