If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]

Minos found that he liked to smile around the tan colored canine. There was something about the male that made Minos want to prance about and play a game of tag. But the follower had more reserve then that, even if it wasn’t much. Yellow eyes watched his face as he spoke. Normally the white wolf was not much for conversation, but he usually didn’t understand what was happening or what was being spoken about. But, with a cock of his head he easily took in the observation that his new friend spoke. The little female? Yes, Mino knew of her. She had death in her eyes and smell little more then snow and the spice of a wooded forest and a mingling of the wolves that she lived among. Her eyes, her voice were both hollow. Dumb had not been something Minos had described her as before, he had thought her as hardly alive without the rotting stench. I know of her,” Minos explained. “but I think she was close to death.” he explained. Trying to tell of her lack of life could only lead to the word death.

His eyes widened with excitement as his friend looked at the tree. He was happy to run around claiming places with this coyote, perhaps playing tag at the same time. Watching his sandy colored face Minos turned unsure at his question. He didn’t really know what he did with the tree once it was his. But it was. Didn’t that count all the same? “Its just mine.” he tried explaining again. Trotting to the tree Minos walked around it, standing beside it with his head and tail in a dominant position. Did he not see? This was his, ownership was power. Running to the nearest tree the wolf looked to the other male in query, “This one can be yours.” He trotted back to the coyote, his tail waving.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread