If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words.

Narrowing his eyes thoughtfully, the young coyote considered what he had to say about the young Dahlian. She hadn't seemed like she was dying to him, although maybe Minos had met her after her visit to Inferni and maybe she was roughed up or something. Anselm hadn't done anything too bad to her at all, but maybe her body was just sensitive. He was not one to pick up on much, but he really had not noticed that she seemed to be dying, which was all that he could assume that Minos meant. That was what "close to death" meant, right? "Oh... Well, that's sad. She just seemed dumb to me, since she came to Inferni and all and told me and Anselm we needed to die," he commented, deciding that the puppy was not his concern anymore. Even if she was dying, he decided, he still did not like her just because of what she had said to Anselm and himself. It had not been very nice to tell them that they needed to die! Because, simply put, they didn't.

Trotting over to the tree that Minos had pointed out to him, Nala sniffed it gingerly, still not quite sure what he was supposed to do with the tree once it was his. It seemed like he was just supposed to have the tree for the sake of having a tree. Well, Inferni had lots of trees, and they belonged to the leaders, and Minos had a tree, as well. He might as well have a tree, too! Then he could come visit his tree and make sure it was still his tree and such. "How do I make it my tree?" he asked, as he had already forgotten what Minos had been doing upon his arrival. "And do we have more trees?" Even without knowing what he would do with a tree, Nala was, admittedly, excited to have his very own tree.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread