If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words.

It did seem likely that the little girl, whatever her name was, was very bad at listening, indeed. Anselm had told her to leave, and she hadn't done it right away, stupid little girl. Nala was going to keep thinking of her as very dumb, instead of thinking about her in the way that Minos did. Even if she was almost dead, that didn't mean she could just do stuff like that. Shrugging his lean shoulders, the coyote decided she wasn't even worth thinking about anymore, and quickly diverted his attention to what Minos was saying and doing. Nala stayed beside the tree he had begun to sniff, deciding he was rather fond of this one already, even if he did not really know what he would do once he had his own tree. Well. . . He guessed he would really just have a tree, in that case.

The process of claiming his own tree did not seem that difficult, he decided, watching Minos mark another tree as his own. Lifting his own leg, he waited a few moments, willing it to happen now, and quickly. He did not want to look silly in front of Minos! As the flow finally came, he grinned, peering at the alabastor wolf eagerly. "Like this?" he asked tentatively, though he was certain he was doing it right. He was, after all, mimicking Minos' actions, just on a different tree. After lowering his leg, he trotted to another tree, inspecting it as thoroughly as the first, taking his time with it as well. Nala had to be picky with his trees, didn't he? It wasn't like they could claim them all, he did not think. A thought occurred to him then, a very sad one indeed. "What if someone else wants my tree, too?" This would be very traumatic, indeed, if it happened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread