sic transit gloria
[html]

Crap post is crap.

He had forgotten until now that Mati had an artistic flair to her, and remembered the image she had drawn in the sand during their first encounter. He was sure that whatever it was that she had painted on her friend’s wall, that it was magnificent. He imagined his own room in Inferni and wondered what it would look like if perhaps one of his own walls were splattered in the paint of an artist’s hand. Perhaps at some point, when it was safe to have visitors to Inferni again, Silas would be able to convince Mati to paint something for him. Of what, he didn’t know, but figured he’s be able to think of something with a little guidance.

"Sounds vonderful," he commented, smiling again at the idea of it. "You must paint somezhing in mine room sometime, yah? Maybe vhen zhe var is over and Inferni is safer." He wouldn’t want to see Mati tangled up in the brutal affairs of the clan. She, after all, was far too beautiful and carefree to be thrown into the crossfire. He wished he had some sort of talent to offer in return, but couldn’t think of anything. There was still much that the Agata boy had to learn in the world. "That’s of course, eef you vould be interested. I don’t know how I vould repay you zhough."

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread