sic transit gloria
[html]

not helping the slow @ all ><;;

Painting and creating was her passion and her life. It was a bit horrible to say, since Mati knew all too well that her family and pack always needed to come first. But she had yet to know something that made her feel so complete. Helping Strel was something that Mati had enjoyed doing, and she felt excited and in her element at the prospect of visiting him again to finish it. In some way she figured that it would never be finished, it was hard with such a large piece to be completely satisfied.

When Silas spoke Mati lit up a bit, the thoughts and worries of war no longer dominating. She had no ideas as of yet, though the possibilities rolled through her mind. She gave a slightly restrained nod as she spoke, Yeah, I think that I would like that. Mati tried not to be overly excited about the idea, not wanting to seem foolish in her creative eagerness. Not everyone felt as uplifted or moved by art as she did, nor did they see the colors hidden among the obvious primaries that filled the view of most. You wouldn't need to give me anything. She said with a tinge of shyness and felt a soft flush rise in her cheeks. Have you seen many paintings? She wondered, not knowing or assuming that he looked through book after book as she did.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e4; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Mati21ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e7e9e4; text-align:right;}
.Mati21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati21 {margin:0 auto; width:327px; background-color:#c1d2d9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati21.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e9e4; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#657c86; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread