sic transit gloria
[html]

Wanna close this one up, and then maybe have a new one in Halifax sometime? +3

There were colors to work with, and it put a grin on Silas’ face. This meant that the possibilities of his artwork would be endless. He knew instantly what he truly desired to be painted on canvas, but he wouldn’t mention to that Mati now. It wouldn’t be right of him to request something like that and if anyone else in the mansion saw it, well… he would have some explaining to do. "I’ll try to zhink up some ideas for you," and already his mind was tumbling through the possibilities. Maybe if he did some exploring in the city, he’d be able to find some cool examples or even remnant human artwork that Mati could base hers off of.

"Yeah?" Silas asked, excited by the prospect. "Zhat sounds eenteresting. I vould love to see eet sometime." He couldn’t imagine a room, let alone a building of rooms, dedicated solely to the purpose of displaying art for the public. It would be very interesting, he was sure. "Vhen zhe war in Inferni ees over, I vill hafta come and see you again. Ve can go to zhe city and find zhis place." A genuine smile lit his features, excited about their small journey into the city. Lately, what with the war and all, it seemed the simplest acts could spark so much life and excitement. The Russian was eager to see the days when war didn’t occupy much of his mind. "I vill bring you a present too, for zhe mural," rising from where he had been sitting all this time. For now, he would return to Inferni and continue to help serve the coyotes that defined the clan. "I guess I’m going to head for home now, but eet vas very vonderful to see you again, Mati. I’ll be looking forvard to our trip to zhe city."

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread