f*** the surgeon general's warning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words.

###He did not take the bowl and lighter from her when she held them out as a silent suggestion, but she supposed that could be because he did not know whether or not she was actually offering. It was entirely possible that he did not know the smoker's etiquette, especially if all he smoked were those cigarettes that Rurik also smoked. Lolita held them out higher so that they would be more obvious as an offer, adding, "If you would like, I have plenty." It was true, of course. Lolita had more herb than she needed at any point in time, and she was even considering beginning to grow inside the house. It was scent-marked heavily, so she doubted that many went in there. Even if they did, she did not mind sharing, as that was what smoekrs did. They shared what they had and enjoyed one another's company. For Lolita, such company did not last long, but she enjoyed it all the same.

###At the mention of his mate and children, though, Lolita pouted. It seemed unlikely that he would speak of them if they were not important to him. "A mate? I'm guessing you love her?" she probed curiously, though she knew the answer. If he did not love her, then he would not have brought her up. The mention of children, as well as the mention of their age, was curious. It seemed to offer an answer as to his potential relationship to Cambria, as their scents were very close. It seemed more than likely that this was her father, and she resolved herself to most definitely keep her one-time relations with the girl a secret from him. As for herself, though, she did not know what would be very interesting for him to hear. "Me? I'm just your local dead girl, living in Dahlia de Mai in a tree alone." There really was not much else to say about herself. She supposed she could speak of the one she loved, too, but most did not like hearing that she was in love with her sister. It just wasn't what could be called "normal."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread