f*** the surgeon general's warning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Hi, my name is Meghann and college has decided to kick my butt for the last few weeks of the semester. April 30th, April 30th. . . 300+ words.

###Lolita did not mind having company in inexperienced smokers, since that seemed to be the type she found most often. Smoking had never been a social thing for her, and she did it daily, regardless of who was there or if she was alone. She needed to, or her body would start to decompose and everyone would really understand that she was, in fact, dead. For whatever reason, others seemed to have a very hard time acknowledging that someone who was talking to them might not be alive. Miss Monroe understood it, though, and she supposed that was all that mattered. The creamy Dahlian knew how to keep her body walking and fresh, though some days sh simply wished that everything about her would just die. That was impossible, though, and on most days she was able to accept that. Some days, though... Not so much.

###Today was one of the better days, as evidenced by the fact that she was glad to have smoking company. Her mood was far from negative, as it sometimes had the tendency to be. "A terrible shame, about that mate. You're one to look at," she mused, subtly leaning closer to him only just a bit. It would not be the first time that she had convinced a mated male or female to sleep with her, and though it had not been her plan for the day, she was pretty sure she wanted to at least try for this one. If nothing happened, it would be no big deal, and she certainly would not press him. Lolita was curious to see if she could make it happen. In response to what he said about her seeming alive, she shook her head gently, giggling just a tiny bit. "I am, most assuredly, dead, but I am flattered." She paused, then asked, "So what brings you out this way?" She hardly ever saw anyone else out this way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread