f*** the surgeon general's warning
[html]

agh, ain't that a bitch. 300+

She spoke to question whether he had a quiet place to himself, to which he shook his head vigorously with a misplaced laughed. Afterward, the ivory-furred boy took a moment to gather himself. This had happened during his previous high, a confusion, a worry that he had misspoken in some minor way and therefore sounded stupid to his company. No, I do, he began, wondering how to clear up what he had meant. He saw the house as a representative of a different kind of "alone" and "quiet," as it was much more complete. Kansas had plenty of rooms to hide in when he was feeling overwhelmed, but he'd never considered having a single building to do what he wished with. I mean, having a whole house to yourself. Must be nice... huh?

Her response about books warranted a shrug from the snowy Were, as it appeared somewhat blunt to him. The Sadira thought she might not understand how one could enjoy hiding in a book, which wasn't at all offensive to him. Everyone enjoyed different things, and just because he got so much pleasure from reading did not mean she had to. Eh... If you ever want to learn, I could teach you. Just so you know. The Colonel was always willing to share his skill — it was pleasing to watch others learn, taking what they wished from what he had to teach and interpreting it in their own manner. It's not difficult, he added grinning in her stunning direction. They had discussed literature for long enough to make him nervous, simply because he didn't want to bore her out of her wits. Letting his words hang for a second or two, he leaned his head back against his shoulders, enjoying the cool breeze upon his chest. So... tell me what you like to do. I'm curious, he requested softly.

<style>
.kansas-b20-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kansas-b20 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kansas-b20 b {color:#69584B; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.kansas-b20 {background-color:#D7C9B2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010m ... stable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FEFEFE; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#9E8C78; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kansas-b20-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread