f*** the surgeon general's warning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 11px; line-height:12px;">

<3 WotD: Macabre!

###Lolita did not mean to make him feel bad about her reaction to his offer to teach her though of course she did not know what was running through his mind. Belatedly, though, she realized that her silence could be mistaken for a lack of interest. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer someday. I just don't know how much it'd suit me right now." She hardly knew what suited her with her fluctuating moods, and she could not begin to think of a way to decide whether or not it was worth it to learn how to read and write. She had no real reason to learn to read, no use for the skill. If she could think of a purpose for her to have it, though, then she would look him up in Crimson Dreams to accept the offer.

###It interested her to hear that she was not the only one who merely seemed to exist, doing nothing and everything without a single purpose. "But you... You have a family, someone to love. That should make up for any way that you feel useless, because to them, you're not useless. They just need you and your love." Lolita did not have any of that, and that was part of what contributed to her macabre outlook on life. She felt like she had no purpose, and it was seemingly justified.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread