Let's see how far we've come!
ooc: I'm sorry, I had to join! I haven't RPed with you two in forever! Miyu forgive me! Big Grin

Firefly had been sitting atop the cliff where the newest member of the pack had been found, and where Svara had met her end. She'd come there often enough to think and today was just like the rest. There was a lot that she had on her mind and though the wound across her body were healing she still could feel the dull ache where fangs and claws had found and parted her flesh so easily. The silvery woman grumbled and pulled herself from the cliff, finally looking up and out to sea to view something that she hadn't expected.

The sail of a boat glared brightly upon the blue green water, her eyes narrowing as she watched the vessel slowly pull up to meet the coast. She noticed the bright flash of Jacquez's pelt far below as she watched. She thought perhaps she should just turn back and head towards her cabin, thinking that Jac would want little to do with her right now, but something made her turn instead and follow the edge of the cliff down the small trails to the sandy shores. It took her a little longer than normal to make the trek, her muscles sore from inactivity and the remnants of the beating she'd taken, but in time she did make it upon the shore.

Her paws were light on the sands as she moved across the way, her coppery red hair catching and whipping around her face from the winds as the growl of thunder overhead threatened them all. She wrapped her arms around her frame, the sweater dress(much like the one she'd helped Ruri find) was not much help against the wind, the hood already having been ripped free from her ears. She sighed and just pressed on, wishing she could have been smart enough to go back home.

Elroy pranced about her feet, happy that she had finally left the confines of the cabin, even if it had been to sit on a cliff for far too long. He stopped though when he spotted Jacquez and began to walk at a stiffer pace, wanting the leader of Firefly's pack to know that he wasn't fooled by his jester smile, he knew how evil the beast was, at least in his feline mind. He eyed the two new wolves and shook his fur, staggering slightly from the wind as he flicked his tail up and down before prancing ahead of Firefly and sitting himself at the feet of the king. He was a cat, he held far more royalty that the noble behind him as he eyed the new faces calmly.

Firefly finally spoke up as she cleared the distance between them, staying slightly behind Jacquez as she spoke. "Hello, I'm Firefly." she said to the first one's greeting, glancing at Jacquez as she added. "You've landed on the coast of Cour des Miracle's pack's lands. There's quite a few packs and the likes about here, but none like ours." She grinned, knowing that the words were true enough, she'd taken her eyes off Jacquez, not wanting to see any disapproving look he might throw at her for being there, instead she kept her eyes on the two before her and tried not to think of what had happened in the past few weeks that stood between the king and herself. It was very hard to do and she wasn't certain she'd managed well but she refused to look at him just the same.

Messages In This Thread