And I felt the blood.
Zerrrrrooooooo -hugs!- Big Grin
[html]
[/html]The excitement that radiated from the other male was surprising. Although his father had spoken of the de le Poers and the Lykoi as if they were a rather well-known and respected family group, the male had not anticipated such an enthused response to the names. The other male was already howling for a leader. Vindicate thought it strange that just a name could bring such a response. Perhaps because where he had been born, there had been more wanderers than established families. His tail twitched. This was going well so far.

The very talkative Cassius went on to say that a lot of them had been showing up lately. That was interesting. He was sure that the family had continued to be prolific after Conway left. There were many other siblings, as their litter had been massive to begin with. Con joked it came in the family, hence his own large surviving litter. The Lykoi and de le Poers were strong lines. "Conway de le Poer's son, Monsieur Cassius. Vindicate de le Poer, at your service. I am not of this land, I am of France, so therefore, ze accent." he responded, with a light flip of his ears and a half-bow. Though he kept his throat protected and his balance centered. Ready to fight. Always.

As another wolf approached in a different form, he turned his gaze toward the stranger. Presumably a leader. The red eyes were familiar. Like his father's and two of his brothers. He seemed at ease, relaxed. The workings of their border greetings seemed strange in comparison to the bold statement of dead wolves on the outskirts. Then again, Vindicate was one of them. A coyote mix, a mutt by nature, and a blood relative of two of the largest families that had once lived (and perhaps still did) at Inferni. "Bonjour, monsieur, I am Vindicate de le Poer, I come here from France seeking family. Lykoi and de le Poer." he explained, curious and interested to find out if this was a family member. The large male certainly fit the bill of a de le Poer with those red eyes and the intimidating figure he cut.

Messages In This Thread