Respect your neighbour - mandatory
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

Quickly quickly! Don't let it die! D8

WC: 428

As a few more people arrived and took up positions around their Chief, Yumiko began to relax in the rather peacful atmosphere. Sure, everyone was tense about why the meeting had been called, but despite her deep-rooted hatred for the stuff she found the snow calming her down with its large, fluffy flakes passing by the open door to the hall. All at once the gathering quieted, and Dawali began to address them. He started off lightly enough, pointing out the newly built (so that was why everyone was so in awe) Town Hall they rested in, pride clear in his voice despite his words saying he had plenty of help.

Then a cloud seemed to loom overhead, as he took a deep breath as if to steady himself. What could he possibly have to say that had him so worried? He immediately told them, and she realised he was not worried about his words so much as the crowd's reaction to his statment. A few gasped, but most were not surprised and quickly agreed and disagreed as a debate slowly began. With no relatives or real friends in the area, Yumiko didn't really know where she stood and decided to follow her leader's will. It seemed logical enough.

One female seemed to disagree with his points entirely, going as far to say she clearly took the side of... coyotes? There's a pack of coyotes? I didn't know they did that. Yumiko thought blatently, a frown creasing her forhead. Deciding to give herself a voice even if it didn't have much to say, she spoke up timidly. "I know most of you don't know me, and that I don't really have much say in this decision, but... I think our Chief has chosen the right path. We aren't exactly the largest pack out there, and we can't really afford to have any enemies." In regards to Tayui's comment about coyotes not being that much of a threat, she added, after a short gap in her words, span <style="color:#4B3F55;font-weight:bold;">"I mean of any kind. Wolf or coyote, Luperci or not. We should stay neutral."

With that, Yumiko realised she had stood up when she began to speak and hastily sat back on her rock. Hunching over in case she had just made a fool of herself, her ears lowered in embaressment at speaking up in front of a crowd of mostly complete strangers, she waited to see what would happen next. As she did so she vowed to wait until she could take Dawali aside, and ask for the healing position she hadn't been able to stop thinking about the entire meeting, drama or no.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread