Answer to My Prayers
◦Character Name: Yumiko Tsume
◦Character Birthdate (including year): January 4th, 2008
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
◦Species: Canis Lupus Ortus
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): N/A
◦How you found 'Souls: I Googled it and found it on a site called Top 50 Wolf RPGs. You were #1 Smile

Yumiko sniffed the bush cautiously, her sensitive nose picking up all the subtleties hidden around her in her Lupus form. She had been trying her best not to attract attention, and her most basic form allowed most wolves to slip their eyes right past here without a question. If she was walking around in her Optime form any normal wildlife would give word on her every movement for miles.

She had been noticing an increase in markings for the past mile or so, and Yumiko realized that she had entered another packs' lands. She grinned, her tail wagging slowly and her ears perked up. Good thing no wolves are around, or they'd think I'm being dominant. It's just a smile! Learn what it means! She thought, causing her grin to grow even wider.

Yumiko paused as she passed a claw mark halfway up the side of an oak tree. "How unusual... it's like a bear attacked the tree or something. But why?..." Her heart leaped and her breath caught; could it be? More wolves like... like her?

Yumiko ran ahead to where the moonlight shone brightest, showing a clearing dotted with wildflowers and surrounded by magnificent oaks and maples. She skidded to a stop, her lithe form dancing with excitment. After all this time, she could be with others!

Not even considering that her Optime form might be more appropriate, Yumiko stomped the grass around her in a circle until smooth and sat down in the middle. She would wait for days if she had to, she just couldn't pass up the chance. But one thing needed to be done, of course. Yumiko hurriedly licked her pale fur down, cleaning off briars and a smudge of dirt from her chest. Best be presentable. "Come on guys, I'm counting on you. I'm sick of normal, boring old wolves. I wait my family ba-"

Her breath caught in her throat yet again. Why did she think about that... that tragedy. She was so close to being happy for the first time in weeks, after all that depression, loneliness and wandering. She couldn't ruin her only chance. Not now. She owed it to her kin, after all.

With a resigned shake of her head and a firming of her jaw, Yumiko stood at attention, eyes peering out into the trees, and waited for the answer to her prayers.

OOC: Hello, I'm new here but have RPGed before on wolf sites... though none NEARLY this intracite. Should be interesting Smile
WC: 329

Messages In This Thread