Answer to My Prayers
[html]

An enchanted armlet doesn't belong in this world, unfortunately. While we do have some occurences of supernatural things like ghosts or spirits, that's where it stops here. Like clothing, the armlet would not change size or adapt to form, nor would it magically appear in only one form. So you'd just have to decide which form you want it to fit, I'm afraid Sad

I kept the post short just to finish the thread quickly :] I've requested you titled

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

He nodded politely as she replied, feathered mane dancing just a little with the movements of his head. The femme gave more information than she was asked, but the Vhief so no problem with this. If anything, it helped him reach a decision: her added information made sense with her previous tale, and he was not as reluctant to believe her now. worry that she might be from the north, despite his tribe's neutral position, had now simply disappeared. The polite smile lingered on his face, a sign to help ease her nervousness. Once she was finished he nodded more firmly again, and spoke quietly. "I see." Her gaze met his and he kept it for a second before continuing. His voice was powerful yet calm, and his hands made vague and random gestures as he spoke. "I think you will settle in nicely here, Yumiko." Smiling, he turned halfway, leaving his one side exposed to her, and the other in the direction he had come from. "If you want, you can follow me back to the village." The friendliness he displayed was unusual from the male in these later winter months, but the recent events seemed to have lifted his mood on a permanent basis. Back to his warmer self, Dawali had a small smile on his face. Spring-time was incoming.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread