never a chance
Firefly's eyes flicked back as Kol joined her, a slight smile on her lips before the two women settled into waiting. She knew that Anselm would come if asked but she didn't know what he would think of the added company, though it seemed they were friends. It didn't take her too long to find out though, as Amselm appeared from the direction of the Inferni border, a wag of his tail and a relaxed position as he sat back to join them. She relaxed herself as she dipped her head in acknowledgment of the leader as they all settled in.

When Anselm spoke of them showing face in the middle of war her lips pulled back in a tight grimace as she spoke drily. "Kol's pack mates gave me little choice now on where I stand." Her eyes shifting to the dark hued woman with a slight nod, there being no harm between the two of them though Firefly's feeling towards many of her expack were less than warm and joyous. She shifted her weight off her tender ankle again as she flicked her tail back and forth in mild agitation at the thought.

His words were short and to the point as he asked just what the news was. Firefly turned towards Kol as she spoke briefly, though her words were slightly bitter. "Kol's the one who wanted to come and speak.. I'm just here because I can open the door for her." She knew that Anselm would have spoken to Kol himself but getting away to see her when she was the known enemy would have been a little bit difficult, Firefly just had the access to make it smoother for all. She began to rub her favored paw in the snow to dull the ache as she waited for Kol to speak.

Messages In This Thread