for you i even know i'd try to turn the tide
[html]

OOC: Backdated to Jan 16th if possible? How late am I? 300+

Jedidiah had settled in one of the caves, the entrance facing the border. He felt it was a safe enough place, allowing him to see where a possible attack might come from and sound an early alarm. He was realistic enough to understand that he would not win in a fight. In the days following his joining of the pack, he had kept to himself, a ritual of cleansing to be done. He fasted and prayed as the way was long, making penance to the Lord for any he would injure or kill. The coyote never tried to justify his actions, because that would truly lead nowhere. He would have to kill or be killed and he certainly had no intention of dying. However, the Lord Jesus Christ did not preach violence. He preached understanding and love, kinship and turning the other cheek, nothing like what Gabriel was talking about. He had not had time to ask the leader why exactly they were fighting, and he felt somewhat strange and meek to do it. Instead, he came out of his cave and thought about hunting. Kaena would be just as good for question answering, right?

Her scent was strong in the area and Jedidiah felt better for it. He could do something right, couldn't he? Following his nose, he traced her to one of the nearby caves. Looking around sheepishly, he hoped he wasn't intruding. Well, there was only one way to really find out, wasn't there? Excuse me? Is anyone there? Jedidiah sat down on his haunches. He felt weak. Physically, anyway. And he knew it was from lack of food. The winter would have chased out some game from the area, but hopefully there would be rabbits around. He knew he had to be positive, to stay hopeful. The Lord never let His followers starve.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread