you'll grow a thirst for truth
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

Hope I didn't god-modd anywhere here.... *it's so darn hard to tell* Also I don't know where I'm going with this anymore. Fights/races confuse me sooo much ;_;

Word Count: 226

Yumiko grinned at her friend's lunge towards her paw, and while she could have dodged it with ease the connection was half the fun. If she just tiptoed around her 'opponent', what would be the point? She growled playfully and bared her own larger, more impressive teeth in response to the needle-like fangs Rio proudly displayed. As Rio struck forward again she changed her earlier opinion of letting the strike hit and slid her paw from under the little one's feet. Yumiko laid her own carefully controlled swipe against her opponant's side as she continued to pounce on the empty space where her paw had been, aiming to bat Rio off to the side.

As soon as she made her swipe the femme got out of her play bow and twirled away, flicking her tail at Rio and trotting obnoxiously away. She was getting a little caught up in the fun, but she couldn't care less; fun is fun, right? Plus, they could spend a few minutes fighting before she had teased Rio into chasing her. Maybe something completely different would come up and their day could be extended.

Peeking out of the corner of her eye down at the pup, the blonde female checked to make sure she hadn't accidently batted the kid into the river or something. Hm... she hadn't thought of that. Whoopsies.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread