you'll grow a thirst for truth
[html]

Rio had been so very frightened to venture outside of her home. There was a line that she'd never dared to cross: the borders of Phoenix Valley. It seemed so strange with the line blurred; there were no rules to keep her safely home not that she was a girl of nearly five months. Mingling with her hesitance and outright fear were intense curiosity and a sense of thrill. She wanted to see the whole world, now that it was open to her! Her ambitions had skyrocketed since her freedom was amplified. But it was the fear that kept her from wandering far, and she kept to the river. She had yet to explore a body of water so large, and as she hopped along the bank with restrained energy, she couldn't help but watch the current shift and swirl beside her. Her silver-lilac eyes rarely left the beautiful, icy water.

She paused when she saw, several yards ahead, an agouti female staring, listening to the water. Rio chirped out a soft "hello," but the wine-eyed fem gave no indication that she'd noticed other than the flick of an ear. Why wouldn't she answer? Rio was scared; the woman was larger than she and held an atmosphere of danger around her. The girl was surprised when she heard a different voice from the other side of the silent female. The latter glanced first at Rio, then at the wolf on the opposite side. With an unreadable look in her bloody eyes, she turned and disappeared into the forest. It left a strange, acidic feeling inside Rio, and she didn't know why. The swarthy child instead chose to approach the wolf remaining, a beautiful blond girl with bright eyes. "I thinks we scared'ed her!" she peeped softly. "My name is Rio, Miss!"

here we go, sorry for the delay and confusion! by the way, I LOVE your character's name. 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread