you'll grow a thirst for truth
[html]

There was so much sadness in the young child's heart that sometimes it was too much to bear. She did not like seeing another wolf, especially a pretty young stranger, fraught with sadness such that she had to take her leave. Why was there sadness, anyway? Why wouldn't everyone be happy? Sorrow plagued her at times, coming upon her when she had reason and sometimes when she did not, so suddenly that it seemed she felt it coming from one breath to another. The girl subconsciously didn't want to wonder about the woman who'd left them without a word, not now, when there was someone else to talk to. The trigger had been grazed, but her youthful mind was enough to latch onto the current situation, letting go of the sadness looming like a wave in the distance, a wave that crashed and faded far from reach. She turned her attention to the remaining woman, the sandy-furred stranger.

She was met with wandering blue eyes that scrutinized her as if she might be of harm, and this amused the girl. She was getting a grasp upon the concept of her youth, how others tended to view her as innocent and harmless. Which was true! Luckily, the fem seemed to lack the desire to hurt her. She offered a few words of advice that sounded like what Mama would say. Rio was comforted by this. "I know, I sorries," she returned sheepishly, not wanting to have upset the woman with her ignorance. The blue eyes were concerned and caring, a smile in place on the pretty young face. Yes, this stranger was friendly; not someone to grow nervous about. She called her brave. Rio never, ever felt brave. The compliment had another smile on her own dark face in no time. "Brave. Well maybe, I's just exploring, Miss Yumiko." She nodded to punctuate her words. "Phoenix Vawey nots far away... Where e'you from?"

japanese names are win. I think "rio" is japanese, too. and then her last name is italian. :o 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread