you'll grow a thirst for truth
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

Stupid question, but what form is Rio in? Tongue Yumiko was in Lupus form, but I'm not sure with your posts (and mine weren't necessarily clear either). Just so we can be accurate Smile Also pardon my long posts. I like to write Tongue

Word Count: 462

Rio seemed rather sheepish, like she didn't want to be hurt for making a mistake or to seem incompetent. Yumiko smiled softly, her maternal side kicking in; she'd always wanted a litter of her own but never had the chance. She remembered when she was that age, afraid of those older than her and never speaking up for herself. Sure, she only had her parents around without the advantage of a pack, but on the rare occasion she was scolded she would just sit there and take it. She never was all that brave.

"Don't be sorry. Just learn for next time, okay?" Yumiko said with a comforting tone. The pup's expression changed yet again, as swiftly as the current of the river beside them. As she complimented Rio, Yumiko saw her eyes light up with glee. Had no one ever praised her before? Didn't her parents know they needed to encourage her to do her best, or she would never improve? She closed the door on her past before it had the chance to open, not wanting anything to ruin this rare moment of serenity. Such a young mind should be kept free of sorrow, even another's. Yumiko's tail beat against the air gently, keeping pace with the pounding of water on rock.

Where was she from? That was a rather difficult question to answer. "I'm new here... but I suppose I'm from AniWaya, now." She said rather uncertainly. She'd been a member less than a month, and had yet to even claim her home. Pheonix Valley; how intriguing. Yumiko was pleased to meet a member of another tribe, and also pleased to see that they were no different than her current. A thought passed through her head... wasn't there a war going on with the other tribes? She didn't know the specifics, as she didn't talk with many in her tribe yet, but she knew enough to realise the signifigance of the battle. She could only pray it didn't affect the young life in front of her. She knew what death could do to a young mind. "So, if you're exploring... would you like to explore some more with me?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she realised that it might not be wise. What if something were to happen to the little pup? She would be held responsible, and rightly so. What right did she have to be out and about with another tribe's youth when she barely had the right to be in her own tribe. Her eyes worried, but her posture hopeful, she awaited Rio's reply. Either way, she'd protect the young one back to their own lands, either after some more exploring or straight back home. She wouldn't let any harm befall her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread