since I was born I started to decay
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Okay, I am here!

It was no surprise that the war irked him. He was a pacifist at heart, the miracle son of the horrible Inferni's creator. His place was not on the battlefield fighting, spreading the hate the throwing dust into the eyes of his enemies. Did he even have enemies, anyway? There was no motivation in his chest to fight for Inferni's behalf; what happened to his mother he considered something separate, something his darker side considered unforgivable while his pacifist mentality argued an accident. Razekiel was a lover, not a fighter; he had no place in Inferni, but the prince of deceit lived up to his name as the anomaly in a band of the corrupt.

He'd smoked something that morning, but the buzz had long since withered away. Ever since the whole war had sparked, Razekiel had smoked far more than usual; he was stressed, and the ease of the plants he grew was enough to calm his troubled mind. The accompanying hunger had yet to be satisfied, however, and thus the red-faced coyote had set to wandering the territory, hoping to scrounge up something somewhere if he was lucky. He yawned and scratched at his ass, curious at the eerie silence the clanlands wore that day. Where was he, anyway? Some war; it felt like any other day in all honestly, other than the fact that his mother had been harder to find and he hadn't seen hide nor tail in Gabriel in who-knows-how-long. There was a chill, however; Razekiel knew in his heart that Mother Earth was disapproving of their current ways, thus refusing them even the slightest blessing of warmth. But why did he have to suffer? Surely he'd done nothing wrong. A prince of deceit, yes, but an innocent -- and cold -- one at that.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread