sorrow well rehearsed.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/erin_kaetablegray.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Actually, mid-Feb/when you replied is good for me me now, too. XD I haven't had any new threads in like, a month and it makes me sad. :< But whenever is good for you, either way. Wink And I have a horrible habit of not PM'ing when I get threads up, I'm sorry. D: ((415))

Kaena would not have characterized herself in such a way, but in truth she thrived on structure and orderliness. She was hardly a perfectionist when it came to herself, but she did not realize the amount of comfort she derived from Inferni's rankings and borders and clearly-defined rules. Perhaps she was just so used to them that living any other way was simply nonsensical to her. Since attaining the Centurion's position within the clan the cloudy-furred coyote had been more than happy; working with Gabriel and now Anselm had proven far better beyond her own optimistic expectations. Having a full Legatus staff aboard the coyote clan was even better—though she had not known Anselm the years she had known some of the other canids of Inferni, he had already proven himself exponentially more worthy than his weight in gold. Though he seemed to be more of a free spirit than most, the silvery coyote did not doubt his fealty to the clan in the least.

Movement in the distance naturally caught the hybrid woman's eye, and she crouched, hoping to remain unseen until she determined the other creatures' identity. Vague words drifted over the distance between them, muffled and too faraway for her to identify by voice alone; creeping forward, the silver-furred canine began to lose the suspicion that she had encountered a Dahlian wolf. One of them would not be so carefree in his or her movements in the spit of forest stretching between Inferni and Dahlia de Mai—this was the hot zone, in both the pack's and the clan's mind. The coyote woman lifted herself out of her crouch and approached more boldly, having identified the carrier of the scent—a very familiar and extremely comforting one. She halted some distance away from Jacquez and called to him in a short, low yip, designed to keep to the immediate area. She didn't need her voice carrying over to Dahlian ears; their proximity to the other clan's lands was not beyond Kaena, and she wished for him to approach her rather than the other way around, for that would bring them ever-closer to Dahlian lands. She could see him now more clearly, yellow-gold eye roving over his familiar form. There was no flirtation in Kaena now as there had been in the city; still the thought of physical closeness and familiarity made her physically ill. It made her think of Haku and even Vieira, and what she'd done to the tawny-furred girl.

<style>
.kae-gifterin091 b {color:#D7CA2E;}
.kae-gifterin091 p {text-indent:25px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread