lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

I am sorry for not knowing this existed! D:/

If it didn't bother him, why was he still dwindling on it? Razekiel was well aware what had happened to the alphas of Juniper Peace and how he'd been involved in it; he remembered the feeling, the beautiful shade of their scarlet blood, the way they'd gone limp so quickly and hadn't even known to put up a fight. They were earthlovers, all of them, and so was he. If anyone, they were the killers: their stain on the glorious Mother Earth had been plenty of reason for their removal. Against her beauty, wolves like those alphas had been nothing more than rot or mold, and Razekiel had been good to remove them like he did his youngest daughter. Hell if he'd let her grow up looking like a wolf, too.

So why was he still dwindling on it? No, the alphas were long dead, and Juniper Peace was long behind him. It was that wolf, that stranger that had attacked him along Inferni's borders some time back. It had been weeks, in fact, and yet his chest still swelled with a caustic mixture of pride and resentment; his conscience was screaming, telling him he'd been so terribly wrong in what had happened. How could it? He'd removed another stain of a wolf from the beautiful earth. Oh, and he'd defended his mother's honor, too! The war was raging, but he was a peaceful and loving coyote. He'd killed out of love, not for war!

Where was he going? The coyote's feet kept moving, but his head twirled like a beautiful girl in a sundress beneath an open sky! The joint at the end of his lips bobbed up and down loosely with every step as if it would topple out at any given second -- really, it was a miracle it hadn't yet. The smoke clouded his eyes, his ears, his nose, and a stupid smile sat on his face. From time to time he would stop to inspect the bark of a tree, lean down to push pointlessly at the dirt, or veer off the path to walk over a rock that had oddly caught his attention. And all the while he pondered these things of war and peace and love, and next thing he knew his mother was there. Oh! "Ahh, my sunshine, you are beautiful," he murmured, sauntering a wobbly gait towards her precarious position. He tapped at the rusting metal of the car and grinned childishly -- oh, the sound! The tinny sound of the metal! "My mother, my sunshine, the clouds are in your eyes today, love," Razekiel mumbled on, having not even glanced at her eyes. Perhaps it was a son's high-as-a-kite instincts that knew she was troubled.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread