lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

Word Count: 335 — and I'm sorry for failing to tell you it existed. ._. We both are made of fail, hee. Tongue

The silver-furred coyote had felt as if she had contributed little to the warring efforts save her border vigilance; the hybrid woman had done no fighting yet, she had not even shed blood in the name of Inferni. Such a thing was strange for Kaena, who thrived on bloodlust and bloodshed, perhaps moreso than most of Inferni combined (excluding Hybrid of course, whose bloodthirsty nature matched her own). The time would come, though—sooner or later, the monochrome hybrid's burning fury would be felt by the Dahlian wolves; they would hear the snapping of her jaws and feel the tearing of flesh, and they would hit the ground dead before they knew what had hit them. In these particularly quiet moments, the silver-furred woman desired nothing more than for a hapless, idiot Dahlian to come sauntering across the borders, so secure in his confidence and skill, so certain he was right. Any of them would have done.

Remaining still, the hybrid's ears caught the sounds of an approach from somewhere behind her; twisting her head about to see who it was, the coyote actually smiled as she saw Razekiel meandering over, the caustic smoke ever flowing into and out of his lungs. His voice and compliments drifted over to the hybrid's sable-furred ears, and at the compliment she offered him a smile again, hopping down from the hood of the car to approach her son, shoving her muzzle into his hand in an almost dog-like manner. “The clouds are hanging over us all, I think,” she lamented, drawing her head back and away from him, settling to her haunches. The disparity of form rarely bothered Kaena; she was as used to interacting with an Optime in her Lupus form as she was the other way around. “I think my day just got a bit brighter, though,” the hybrid said, smiling, still looking at her son. She was still marveling at his return, too glad the russet-masked youth had come back, a different man or not.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread