lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

The smile on his face stretched, the boy unafraid and unshamed before his mother. There had never been a tension between them, if he remembered right -- he could recall her being worried about Samael when they were young, and then there was that time with Ahemait, but that hadn't been his sister's fault. Razekiel hadn't been a momma's boy, nor had he been the most acceptable or responsible child either, but he'd made do. For one reason or another he always felt doted on even if just a little... perhaps it was because he resembled more than the others, or that he'd somehow turned out better than they. At least, he thought so -- being constantly high and in love with the world seemed more positive than Samael's tendencies to be dark and horrid. Though, Kaena always had been a bit of a moodswinger.

"Hoooo, I don't think my clouds are your clouds, sister," he grinned, still wobbly on his knees. The coyote eventually hobbled over and attempted to climb up beside her, only to scratch and tap uselessly at the tin before he slipped, twirled around backwards. Out of control, the coyote eventually toppled to his ass -- and burst out into hearty, giddy laughter. "Oh, my sunshine, you are the brightest thing always in my days," Razekiel gurgled, torso and shoulders rotating around dizzily even when he was sitting. "What's got you down, man? Ahaha, and I got plenty of goodies to fix it, love!"

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread