lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

Family was, of course, the silver-furred hybrid's greatest joy. She loved her family deeply, and she only wished she had realized this earlier. Kerberos might still have stuck around, Maeryn might even still be alive—she would have a better relationship with all of her children if she had not failed so horribly as a mother. Then again, here was this positive, peaceful creature—and though the silver-furred hybrid could not admire those traits within Razekiel, she could at least see he was far happier, far more balanced than Samael. After all, Razekiel had never confessed his love extended far beyond the range of "normal" where mothers and sons were concerned, and the silver-furred hybrid hoped he did not harbor that within him. It was more than enough coming from one son.

“No, I think your clouds not as thick ... and they smell better, too,” she said, watching with mild amusement and worry on her face as he tumbled backwards. There was always the motherly instinct to hover about and coo and whine if he was alright, but Razekiel was far from a kid anymore, and he didn't need mama to kiss his boo-boos better anymore. At his singing, she laughed softly, shaking her head from side to side, though there was certainly no clear derision in her actions. There was but one child amongst her brood that had earned her dislike—Vitium. That was for obvious reasons, of course. She drew in a breath, averting her single eye away for just a moment. “The war, I guess. I don't know that it's so easy to fix, but it'd be nice to forget for a while,” she said, her golden-yellow eye drawing back toward him.

Table thanks to Shae!
<style>
.kae-giftshae p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; }
.kae-giftshae b{color:#5C4033;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread