lift me up out of darkness.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lowers.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry we weren't able to do a spree last night! It ended up being a pretty bad night for me. I'm still up for it if you are though. Big Grin

He giggled sweetly at her first reply. The smell that wafted from the half-brained prince was particularly enjoyable to he and the coyote had little interest in how others felt about it, but if it pleasured his mother than he had no complaints. Grinning ear to ear, he was pleased that he could bring a smile to her beautiful face and music to her voice, however brief they lasted before she returned to talk of war. Oh, how he didn't want to hear about it, especially from his mother: She had been through plenty already, but the fact that the war still uselessly raged was more depressing. "Sunshine, I have just the thing, yeah? Nobody likes war, you know. Mother Earth just wants us to love each other, man. She can bring sunshine to your cloudy days if you listen to her. Love and peace, you know? That's what it's all about, man." His tail wagged, smiling stupidly up at her from his place in the dirt.

Next, he twisted and dug deep into the leather knapsack over his hip, rummaging around in it with tongue protruding between pearly teeth and fangs. Razekiel presented a hearty bottle of vodka to her, clasped at its neck in his fingers, and with his other hand a lighter and small bag of who-knows-what. "I got the goods if you got the mood, man. We can get all grooooovy and say goodbye to blood n' war for a little bit, yeah? Oh, sunshine, I hate to see those clouds before your eyes."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread