lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

Razekiel is always adorable. <3<3<3 (329)

Death would come for her eventually, one way or the other. The hybrid had avoided it thus far in life, dodging him at every single turn. He had been chasing her for as long as she could remember; when he came for her at last, there would be no stopping him. Kaena could not run from him forever, and she had gleaned plenty of spare time by her calculations. There was no hurry toward the end, though, and the hybrid woman would of course value the time she had left. Even so, it would seem there was a countdown on her head; the silver-furred coyote was ancient by most canine standards, and the cloud-colored woman had been alive a very, very long time—maybe fate was gunning for her now?

She grew contemplative when she smoked and smoked alone; alcohol plus anything simply made her loopy and dizzy, forgetful and happy—sometimes it was nice to be happy and sloppy, but other times it was good to think. The coyote had spent too much time pushing the hurt away; it was not going anywhere, and so she had to deal with it. Razekiel seemed almost apologetic, and as he spoke the scarred woman shook her head steadily, with more and more firmness as he continued. “I was gone a long time—so was Gabriel, too. Rikka, Corona—and think of all your brothers and sisters who are still away,” she said, shaking her head. There were so many of them—Molochai, Conway, Ahemait. Samael was gone now, too—his scent had long faded from the lands, and the hybrid woman could not find him anywhere. “Oh, Razekiel. You came back, that's all that matters. I loved who you were, I love you are—you are my son, and a Lykoi. No changing that,” she said, reaching out and stroking his straw-colored dreadlocks. He was hers, no doubt of it—his blood made it so.

<style>
.kae-disorder p {padding:0px 35px 10px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kae-disorder b {color:#ffffff;}
.kae-disorder {background-color:#40245F; padding-bottom:217px; padding-top:10px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:13px; color:#A376B4; letter-spacing:.1pt; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread