lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

I am really dumb type tired right now and possibly misinterpreting Razekiel's question entirely. I think he meant... literally where she went, but you might have meant figuratively where her happy has gone lately? D: IDK but I thought it was safer to go with the other one. We will also pretend that is why this post is short in case I have to rewrite it. XD

In Character

The coyote woman herself regretted what had drawn her away from Inferni; for so long she had thought of Eris as a lost child, no more valuable than Andrezej or Vitium, the betrayers of the blood. It was fine for Razekiel and Rikka to lack the violent qualities some of their other families had in the light of those who stood against their family outright, causing harm or rejecting them. Razekiel still loved his family, the silver-furred woman could see that plainly, and in the end, that was what truly mattered. The grizzled coyote drew in a breath softly, her yellow-golden eye on the other man. “It was when Astaroth came back to take Eris. When I chased him, we fought. I only barely won and walked away with my life,” the coyote said softly. “I think it was shame that kept me away so long. Maybe I was afraid of what I'd find on coming back, too,” she said, frowning. It wasn't often she shared parts of herself so readily, but it almost seemed different with Razekiel—they had always been close, and the time and distance had done nothing to lessen that relationship. Maybe it had always been like this between them, but her perception of him had been different—then, she thought he was destined for evil, then, she'd believed his father's lies.

<style>
.kae-funeral p { text-indent:25px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; }
.kae-funeral b { color:#A4F62D }
.kae-funeral { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... header.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #577104; width:446px; padding:166px 0px 1px 0px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f7c9; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:12px; }
.kae-funeral-text {font-family:georgia; font-size:11pt; color:#A4F62D; word-spacing:-.5pt; letter-spacing:0px; font-weight:bold; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; margin:0px 40px 0px 40px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CCFF00; width:366px; line-height:18px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread