lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

Nope, you were right. I don't mind short posts!

Razekiel vaguely recognized the names she mentioned, their sounds familiar only because they had been spoken of not long ago in past conversations with the Lykoi matriarch. Astaroth--yes, that was his father, but the name was faceless, as the two had never met. For reasons unknown he had been absent for Razekiel and his siblings' childhoods, and although Kaena had taken the time to explain why, the coyote realized he'd never truly listened. Perhaps he'd just never been interested, or perhaps he just didn't want to know.

Poking a finger in his ear to lazily reach an itch within, the coyote smiled up at his mother and shrugged. "I came back here pretty quickly after my old dive, man. Didn't know what to expect... worst part was finding home burnt to cinders, man." He shuddered--he wouldn't forget the experience, realizing that his family, his friends, his home may have been lost forever. Razekiel was fortunate that it didn't end up being the case. His curiosity was struck, however, and after peering at the ear wax at the end of his finger, his straw eyes returned to her. "Who is Eris, sunshine?

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #413037; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread