lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

random long post is long O_O

He was surprised to know Kaena had not been present for whatever monstrosity had burnt and destroyed the life and beauty of Mother Earth there. At just the thought, a cold chill slid down his spine and he made an unexplained face; had it been an accident? It had to be--what creature would want to destroy so much innocent beauty? What creature would be so heartless to endanger, let alone kill, so many innocent lives and ruin so many homes? Why would they want to ruin the history of those lands, now existing now only through blurred memories in his head?

Razekiel sighed, turning shallow straw eyes up at his mother. "Inferni is unstoppable, man, but do you know what demon did that?" The thought of that ravaged, lost land rang in his mind and tore at his heart. His stomach hurt suddenly and he pulled the joint out of his mouth, choosing instead to grip it in his fingers. "How many wars have we waged? How many lives have we taken?" His smile faded quickly, and his eyes stared off into nowhere. "We line our borders with skulls, man. One of those I took myself. I hoped nobody would notice, man." He shuddered at the thought. Why did he feel so guilty about taking that wolf's life? He had been so confident then, and that creature's bones had made wonderful weapons once he'd chiseled at them. Wasn't the Great Mother proud of him?--and if so, why did it feel like Kaena would not? "It turns out I am a Lykoi after all, sunshine," and there was a cracked, tragic smile on his face.

He listened to her story, though his mind wandered at times. It seemed the smoke's poison and trance was beginning to lift, and the coyote had not so much as glanced at the joint between his fingers for quite some time. He had a half-sister? This was news to he, but the lack of change on his face expressed a very mild, if at all, surprise. Razekiel's eyes glanced at his mother here and there, but wandered back into the distance in between. His ear twitched when she mentioned she had been left for dead, and while Razekiel immediately decided he did not care for this "Eris" sister she spoke of, he still made no mention of it. She did speak of a Vieira, however, and he vaguely recalled hearing the faceless name thrown about in recent times.

"Two half-sisters I didn't know about," he shrugged, surprisingly emotionless on the occasion. He paused, then scratched suddenly at his ear, snapping back to normal in an instant: Razekiel leaned back and grinned his greatest smile at his mother. "Sunshine, you look so beautiful today! The light of your eye is so brilliant, it could be the noontime sun itself!"

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #413037; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread