lift me up out of darkness.
[html]

Hum, want to pull to a close? We could fade out.

Perhaps he had been wrong all along. Razekiel had always seen the rumors and reputation Inferni had as being its own fault, its punishment for the countless crimes its members had committed. He was well aware that Mother Earth was displeased with them and that she had never truly smiled on the fact that he had chosen to live with them again, and though it was not a striking rebellious side shining true, Razekiel knew where his priorities lie. They provided him with a safe place to sleep and the freedom to behave in the way he wished, however differing it was from the rest of the clan. They were not embarrassed by him; he was not told to hide away in shame for the sake of keeping the clan's reputation strong. On top of it all, Razekiel knew that--even with his peace-loving demeanor--his family would not stand to see him hurt regardless of it all, and knew there would be several to fight for his sake if the need ever arose. Inferni was a place of torrential war and violence, but it was his home. He had reasons to be there, and no desire not to be.

The coyote was mildly relieved to know the reasons for the fire's start was unknown. He breathed out a long sigh, surrendering to a calmed smile at its end. He didn't want his mother to have been involved, nor Inferni, nor his relatives. He didn't want to know that someone he might have known and loved caused so much destruction on purpose--ruined so much innocent nature and beauty for sheer hell of it--and he wasn't sure how he would react if he ever learned. "I'm glad, sunshine," he breathed, finally breathing from the joint. "I think maybe I could kill again if it was a someone and not a something, man. Burning down so much of the Great Mother's blessing--that's just not cool, man." He shook his head, and though he chuckled and smiled into that joint, his stomach twisted. Perhaps he had not been wholly kidding after all.

She hugged at his arm as she continued; he smiled sweetly, tail wagging like a child's without the slightest notice. "I'm just livin' life, man, just goin' with the flow," he grinned, rocking back and forth. "You don't need me to be beautiful, sunshine. You glow greater than the heavens with that smile, man." That said, Razekiel puffed from his joint once more and then pushed himself to his feet, taking the time to roll and stretch his shoulders. It was about time he returned home, wasn't it? It would grow cold soon with the fall of night, and the earth-lover would much enjoy the glow of his friendly, makeshift fireplace outside his tent. "What do you say to a pow-wow back at my camp, sunshine? You and me and the fire on our faces and all the smoke in the world, man. What do you say?"

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #413037; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread