the moon went up and I went out of my head
[html]

In Character

The beast from the earth rose out of the forest and its snow as if he was truly just born of shadow. Larkspur recognized him without needing to see—his instincts told him that evil approached, though the darkness was not unwelcomed. It was unfamiliar; it did not belong to any name he recognized or knew. In his Khalif teachings, the man knew that what Haku Soul followed, what he was, could not be Tak. His fur was chocolate brown, and not the soot black that was Tak’s telling sign. This did not mean that whatever it was could be any less formidable; by now Larkspur knew the rumors that followed his companion.

Orange eyes focused on the Rosen’s face, but there was no sign of submission in his stance. “Haku,” he responded, feet planted firmly in the snow. It was apparent that he was not here for a visit, and knowing that the man before him had little time, the D’Angelo continued speaking. “I don’t want t’keep you long,” his deep voice rumbled, off white teeth flashing against his dark fur. “I think this is where I’m s’possed to be. I can’t offer y’much,” Larkspur continued, knowing that he was not educated, not trained, not anything spectacular. “But I have information ‘bout Inferni. Straight from their own mouth,” the man added, face darkening as it pulled taunt, on the verge of a smile despite the fact he found no humor in this fact.

<style>
.larkspur-002 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.larkspur-002 b {color:#DB9500;}
.larkspur-002-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#FFFF13; padding-right:20px;}
.larkspur-002-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.larkspur-002 {background-color:#000000; padding:207px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/larkspur.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:'book antiqua', 'bookman old style', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread