drink away the rest of the day.
[html]

fer sure! actually Haven's the Knight, Heath is the Marshall :o They still need to compare swords though, in a completely non-sexual manner XD 300+

With the forthcoming addition of this man here, it seemed that Nayati was meeting just as many outsiders as he was those that shared a home with him. It was a bit of an oddity to him. While in the original tribe they had had relations to the other groups nearby, he had always kept most of his relations secured within AniWayan borders. Perhaps that was just the way of these lands though, meeting many that you did not share a tribe with. Anatoliy had been very pleasant and he had thoroughly enjoyed speaking with the young man and telling him of his culture. It seemed these lands would be a good place to broaden his knowledge and horizons, which he didn't see as a bad thing at all. Perhaps that was one of the reasons Onawa had encouraged him to come here. Perhaps the Guide had known the opportunities that awaited her charge here.

As the other man waved his hand in greeting the Utina returned the gesture, a small grin forming his own features. The people around here seemed so pleasant, and he was grateful for their kindness. His people had not always been met with such courtesy. The tall luperci made his way beyond the fence that enclosed the tribe's lands and walked up to the silvery wolf, still allowing a comfortable amount of distance between them. When the other spoke and introduced himself his familiarity became clear. He held the same name as Anatoliy had and his pale blue eyes caught sight of the same metal hoop hanging above his one eye. "Another Russo? I don't suppose you are any relation to an Anatoliy Russo? I met him the other day, a fine young man." It was clear though that Rurik was not only older but had a better grasp on this language as well. "I am Nayati Utina, it is a pleasure to meet you." At that moment Onawa sauntered her way over to join them, standing next to the pale wolf. "This is Onawa, my Spirit Guide, and you have come across the AniWaya tribe."

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread