drink away the rest of the day.
[html]

lmao! sometime I want Onawa to appear to someone before they see Nayati so they can be all "OMFG D:" 300+

Nayati was just as ignorant the relations between his tribe and the other packs that occupied this area. In fact, he didn't even know the names of the other groups of canines that lived in these parts. He could have very well been walking up to someone who meant him and AniWaya harm and was only playing nice to lure him into a false sense of camaraderie. Still, the Utina liked to think himself a fairly good judge of character and he sensed not an ounce of hostility in the gray hued man who stood outside the borders. It seemed that Rurik and Anatoliy were indeed relations as the other male laughed and said that the younger Russo was his son. "It is funny, indeed. Perhaps there is meant to be some great friendship between your family and I," he said with a smile. He didn't much belief in chance happenings. Most things happened for a reason, he believed.

As Onawa came up beside him he saw the other's blue eyes widen and he stepped backward, clearly nervous of her presence. A soft chuckle bubbled up from Nayati's chest. It appeared that Anatoliy had not mentioned the Spirit Guides to his father. "Ah, it seems I must explain it all over again. A shame that your son did share his experience here with you," he stated humorously. As Rurik offered Onawa a nervous wave and smile she nodded her head at the wolf before sitting and wrapping her thick tail around her large paws. "You have nothing to fear from me," she said to the Russian man. "She may appear as flesh and blood, but indeed she is not. Even if she wished to do you bodily harm she could not. Onawa is the Spirit that had decided to help guide me through my life." He supposed he could launch into a lengthy explanation about the Guides, but had found it was better to offer small bits of information at a time. That way it was much easier to digest for someone who had never encountered such a thing before.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread