drink away the rest of the day.
[html]

my typos in that last reply are numerous and embarrassing o_o; 300+

His visit with Anatoliy had been incredibly enjoyable, and it seemed like his father was just as pleasant. It was a relief to meet people outside of the clan so friendly and welcoming. Too often AniWayans had faced the very opposite from their neighbors. It was one of the main reasons for the tribe's move and the establishment of the satellite tribe here. "It would be nice, yes. Friendships are great things, and should not be taken for granted." Nayati took his bonds with other people quite seriously. He was loyal to a fault, though his main loyalty was always to his tribe. "Ah yes, I think I remember Anatoliy mentioning siblings. Family is important. I know that I miss my parents and little siblings. They're back with the main tribe." It was hard to be away from them, but he knew he was needed more here. They would be safe in the Great Tribe. He had to believe that or go insane with worry.

Nayati was glad to see the Russian man relax soon after the explanation was given. There was no danger here for him. As with his son, he was pleased to see the respect he offered to Onawa herself. Despite being unfamiliar with Spirit Guides, all of the outsider wolves he had met here had shown her a great deal of respect. It made him feel even more comfortable here. Onawa was a part of him, and if one rejected her then he could not really interact with them in good conscience. His head cocked to the side slightly as Rurik explained the spirits that he was familiar with in his homeland. "How interesting. I have not heard of such spirits. I am familiar with giving offerings to keep spirits contented though. We often do such things here." Sacrifices were a normal part of the tribe life. Nayati smiled, bowing his head briefly in thanks to the elder male's compliment. "I believe I am too. Onawa has been a great influence and help to me, ever since she came into my life." Of course that was what Guides were supposed to do, but he knew some were not so open as his' was. He was grateful for her always.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread