'cause i lost everything.
[html]ooc- I AM ALIVE OMG. Sorry about the wait. We just got our internet service back a couple of days ago, and I'm still getting settled in and junk <3. Also, this is Shmee being too lazy to mess with a table Big Grin.

ic- Well, this was just spiffy. Not only did her rear hurt now, she had made a fool of herself in front of this complete stranger. How far she had come from a place where wolves had once looked to her with respect and a little fear, to a buffoon sitting in the snow after a far from graceful spill. At least he wasn't laughing at her; he was, in fact, the picture of chivalry, standing over her with a concerned expression, hand extended, offering to pull her to her feet.

She was not one to refuse such a polite offer from a handsome man, and grasped his outstretched hand, pulling herself to her feet. Still smiling, she dusted the snow from her rump, giving her voluminous tail a final shake to dislodge any remaining powder. I'm okay, thanks. Din't 'urt nuthin' but mah pride. She laughed with a little self-effacement. M'name's Cerridwyn, an' picture o'grace I am apparently not. She motioned at one of the houses surrounding them. Got a li'l distracted by th' dens 'ere, she said. No' used t'seein' so many, so close together. An' so big.[/html]

Messages In This Thread