'cause i lost everything.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurikmaritgift.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#005ac7; border:1px solid #444477;">

Big Grin

Rurik was a fan of anywhere, really—he rather enjoyed wandering around through the city or the countryside. Either setting appeased him; he enjoyed exploring anything that was unknown and new. He was a wanderer at heart, truly—five years he had been on the road, unable to sit still in one place for too long. He could not determine the cause of his restlessness any more than he could cure it, so that was how he spent his days—sooner or later this place would again pass, and he would be on the road again. That was how things were, that was how they would stay.

He wrinkled his nose at the mention of her homeland, tilting his head to the side. “Apologies, I have not heard of zhis place. It must be nice, though, to finally see the world, eh?” he asked, beaming widely. He certainly enjoyed exploring; he figured Cerridwyn was much the same if she ended up so far from her homeland. “Sobirat'sya,” he said, slowing down the pronunciation in a polite and careful way. Rurik was one of the few who might have pulled off this gentle correction without sounding annoyed or condescending. “It es in Russia, over the ocean and across a lot of the land,” he said, emphasizing the distance between this place and his homeland with a few emphatic hand gestures.

At the question he beamed and nodded his head enthusiastically. “Of course! Company es always good, and I am not so familiar with this part of the ceety. We can explore together, da?” he said, his silvery tail wagging. He was always glad to have company—female company was better in most cases, of course, though he had his male friends and he had his, ah, male friends, so to speak.

<style>
.rurikgiftmarit b {color:#85d2dd;}
.giftmaritliliya {font-weight:bold; color:#218E9D;}
.rurikgiftmarit p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread