'cause i lost everything.
[html]

Lmfao, I want to hear Cerri say she is from Europe or Africa or Asia to someone, ahahahahaha. They will O_o if they have any idea what she's talking about. XD Also I think I got the building right uh just punt me if I didn't. >___> Also, I don't know why, but imagine a BEAR shows up at the end of my post and how much more interesting it would be or something. ((335))

The silver-furred male was quite content to pad around the city for a while; he hadn't come here with any purpose but to make friends and learn a little about the pack, but he was perfectly willing to entertain the multi-hued woman. He wasn't about to turn around and wander off on her or anything—that was just plain rude, and he knew from personal experience what it felt like when a woman wandered off. Finn had run practically screaming away from him, and he still didn't know what he'd done wrong there. The pale-furred Russian felt a light touch on his arm, and he paused, peering over at Cerri and following her dark eyes. He had noticed the bit of discomfort from her, of course—if Rurik excelled in nothing else, it was the women. But prior to this, he had seen no interest from the hybrid woman, and so he remained quiet about it. Normally he might have offered a little grin or a smile, something—but the silver-furred werewolf didn't quite know what to make of Cerri yet.

“Oho! Zhat is a good one. It es a church,” he explained. “The humans use zhis building for worship. Not so good for living, really, but some in old country were very pretty,” he said, remembering some of the tall, sprawling buildings he had seen in his time. The gray-furred man hesitated a moment, but he placed his own hand on her back gently, though it was in a perfectly respectable area, right about in the middle. Rurik wasn't one for random groping unless he was really, really smashed, and he more or less wanted to gauge her reaction here—but he made as if it was a move to get her to head for the church. He took a few steps ahead of her after a moment, stealing a glance at her as he turned to open the door. It was unlocked—what luck. He held it open and waved his hand, smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ruri-hell-liliya {color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread