'cause i lost everything.
[html]

BEEBLES. XD I should just not write Rurik's accent ever because I'm terrible at it, but then you get gems like "feesh" and "beebles." >___> (300)

Rurik didn't understand the human's worship any more than Cerridwyn seemed to—but at least he knew more about the actual procedure. As they entered the church, the bright blue gaze of the man peered about, eager to drink in the dusty interior of the building. It was in a relatively good state; there didn't seem to be any huge holes in the roof or anything like that. The pews were still somewhat orderly, though they were of course overlaid with a layer of dust and grime, and the brilliant crimson carpet had several stains across its surface. The altar still stood, but whatever had been on it at one point had been knocked away. In all, it wasn't the worst building the silver-furred Russian had the pleasure of exploring.

“Well... I don't get it, eizher. But they come here, and someone vould talk to zhem and read from zheir books... zhey are called beebles, maybe?” he said, the word sounding funny coming from his Russian muzzle. “I don't know why that's worship,” he said, shrugging his shoulders. The hybrid woman meandered up the aisle, and Rurik watched her go, following her movements with his sky-colored eyes. At her invitation he sauntered forward, settling down next to her. Of course, his posture was entirely unbefitting for a church—his long silver-furred legs were splayed out in front of him, his arms crossed behind his head. “Zhey used to have vine for vorshiping, too, I zhink,” he said, grinning and unstrapping the little flask from his side. “I do not have zhat, but vodka vill do better anyway,” he said, unscrewing the top from it. He was always parched, always down for a drink—and it seemed appropriate, seeing as the humans used to do the very same in this place.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread