'cause i lost everything.
ooc: Ahaha beebles XD.

ic: The tri-color female nodded as Rurik explained the procedure of the humans' worship to her. "Bit o' a ceremony, prob'ly," she commented, "Though I've ne'er seen one done wi' books. Or beebles." Her nerve endings thrilled as he sat next to her, just close enough so that their thighs weren't touching. "Vine?" she questioned, in response to his comment about methods of worship. This made a little more sense to her -- she used all manner of plant life in her ceremonies back in Bhaile, and it only made sense that the humans would do so as well. Even if they did worship under a roof, the logic of which was still beyond her.

As Rurik continued to speak, she realized that she'd misunderstood him -- vine must be some sort of drink, of which he was not in possession. He did, however, apparently have a refreshment called vodka. "Well, I'm sure we'll make do," she remarked, admiring his rakish grin. She took the flask from him and sniffed it, before coughing and wiping her now-watery eyes. "Hoo! Ye drink this? Smells like it'd burn a hole straight through yer belly!"

Messages In This Thread