'cause i lost everything.
[html]

BEEBLESBEEBLESBEEBLES :O

Rurik didn't really understand being religious. His family hadn't passed much down to him; the furthest he got was his house spirit and the prayer to the water spirits and Stribog to protect them on long journeys, but beyond that, he didn't fully comprehend anything religious—others had tried to preach it to him before, but he found their ramblings rather boring and disconnected to him anyway. “I do not know nozhing about their religion, sadly, or I could say more,” the man explained, apologetic he could not give her more instruction as to what these building were used for. He did not realize the pronunciation of bibles was incorrect, but he shook his head at vine. “Vine, with a double-you,” he explained, gently correcting. This woman certainly possessed a fair amount of muliebrity, and he did not wish to correct her harshly. “Mine accent troublesome,” he said sheepishly, folding his ears back. She reached for the flash and sniffed it, reacting strongly—of course the silver-furred werewolf took a fair amount of amusement in this, laughing softly at her. “Aye, it's strong stuff. But it's whole lots of fun, too,” the male said merrily. He was never one to directly peer pressure, of course—he understood a direct no, but he wasn't exactly subtle about much, and of course liquor was a passion, so he endorsed it rather enthusiastically.

<style>
.rurik-giftsam b{color:#227c9b;}
.rurik-giftsam-liliya {color:#38B0D9; font-weight:bold;}
.rurik-giftsam p{margin:0px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:45px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread