'cause i lost everything.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/erin_ruriktable2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I just realized I have the awful habit of starting threads and then not PM'ing their intended. >__>

There was little awkwardness within Rurik as he waited; he was quite content to linger all day. When it came to howling he was often conflicted; he was uncertain whether or not to actually yowl for someone if he didn't have any official business within the packlands. He was just a visitor; without actually having anyone to seek out or business to attend to, he felt it unwise to draw attention to himself. So he waited, quite content to do so. His brilliant blue eyes roved about the street and the dwellings, finding it a rather quaint place. These houses had rather ample yards as compared to the ones back toward the center of the city, but they were all rather large anyway.

“Oy!” he yelped suddenly, the other canine careening toward him out of nowhere. He dove forward to try to catch her but he was too late, and instead ended up awkwardly standing over her instead, worry immediately shining in his brilliantly colored eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked, circling around to extend his arm out, offering his hand to help her up to her feet again. “Let me help you up,” he said, ever-polite and helpful. There was no duplicity in his speech; he did not present a charming side for trickery. Ice could be a rather dangerous thing in the wintertime, and it wasn't as if he was immune from sliding on it. Growing up in one of the colest places in the world had done him no good as far as preventing slips and falls, nor had it imparted onto him any particular sort of grace.

<style>
.rurik-gifterin002 b {color:#74A5AC;}
.rurik-gifterin002 p {text-indent:25px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread