Baby Steps to Independance, A Pup's First Memory
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn listened intently to what Cerridwyn had to say: he always loved hearing the answers to his questions. "Aww I don't think you're strange Miss... Miss... " Delwyn suddenly gasped, "I don't know your name!" His tail dipped between his tiny legs with shame when he realized he'd failed to use any of the good manners he'd been painstakingly taught. He hadn't even introduced himself. "Umm... my name is Delwyn. My mama is Xeris and my papa is Pendzez" he said in a somewhat subdued voice. "It is a pleasure to meet you!" And then his tail started wagging again. "My mom might not know where I am, but I don't think she minds when I go out to play!

He was perhaps too young to understand the concept of divinity, so when Danu was explained to him, the meaning went over his head a bit. The idea of an omnipresent being was completely alien to a puppy, so it didn't make any sense to him yet. "But where does Danu live? Does she have a house?" The pup's orange eyes were fixed intently on Cerridwyn; his interest was peaked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread