Baby Steps to Independance, A Pup's First Memory
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn's grasp on theology was tenuous at best, but the lad was nothing if not bright, and he quickly caught on. In his mind, this Danu was the sky, the sun and the wind, all intangible but present. The thought of them watching him always was both comforting and disconcerting to say the least. If nothing else, Delwyn was tickled by the idea that the entire world could now be his friend. Carefully he let the subject drop.

The pup was becoming used to his elders being concerned by him wandering off alone: it was a bad habit he had been excersizing perhaps too frequently of late. Heading off the probable chiding or scolding by his parents if he was out alone for too long, he said: "I know! How about we go to my mama's cabin!" His tail began to wag and he started running about in tight circles. Already his rambuctious nature was bubbling forth again; apparently two hours of tag was only enough to tire the tyke out for a dozen minutes at best. "You can meet my brother, Carwyn, and my sister, Xion! Maybe you can meet my papa if he's there! I wonder if mama's home! She likes going fishing! Have you ever gone fishing? Come on! It's this way!" and with that, he went tearing off through the trees, back towards his home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread