one fish, two fish!
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry, dear. :c

Nala's only experience with fighting had been with Myrtle, unless one decided to count all of the times that his siblings had beaten on him, though for what reason he was not sure. Nobody had ever been able to give him a good reason for the violence his siblings had inflicted upon him, though they had said it was because he was too stupid to fight back. Well, Nala had never fought back, but it wasn't because he was stupid! It had always made him very upset to hear them call him that, and now, as the Dahlian wolf insulted him in the exact same way, Nala felt the fur on his neck bristle in response. "No, I am not! I'm not retarded or stupid or dumb or anything!" he shouted, golden gaze glaring at her, eyes narrowing.

The young coyote was a bit too dense to realize that she was standing threateningly, and he did not exactly recognize that she was waiting for him to attack her for a reason. Such things were out of his grasp, just like the very idea of war. His clumsy suqabble with Myrtle was not exactly impressive, but he had very much liked feeling like he had won. Nala growled, approaching her quickly. He had technically won against Myrtle, so maybe he stood a chance against this female. Baring his teeth, Nala slouched closer to the ground, though he was already smaller than her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread